- Lessons that are significantly aided by the iPad
- Lessons that would have been impossible without the iPad
- iPad's effect on group work.
- iPad's integration into our current technology infrastructure (ease/frustration)
- Student response and instinctual treatment of the device (abuse/care)
- Redundancy with laptops for future purchase ($iPad < $laptop)
This blog is open for anyone in the SCSD to publish a post. Shoot Matt or Shawn an email and they will get you some author credentials. Happy touch screening!